3.26.2012

today i spent the whole day sending out portfolios through email.
i noticed a lot of nice architecture offices in little villages of italy.
and because i didn't know where they were, i google-earth them, and they looked like switzerland.
 like switzerland in my dreams :)
little picturesque villages surrounded by mountains, near beautiful lakes.
i hope to have the oppurtunity to go to (and live in) a place like that soon!

they also reminded me of little treasures from my rome trips.


7 comments:

  1. amazing photos ... and somehow soothe me

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!
    where are those places exactly?
    I wonder if there are some close to my family house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. madesimo, lecco and morter :)
      are any of them close?

      Delete
  3. oh, looks lovely!
    good luck with the portfolios!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I like the b / w. I wish you luck also with the portfolio. Italy is a dream ... to live there would be very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what places indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete